Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What game, film or show do you wish you could live in the world of?

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,902 Extreme Poster
Hey all!

It's a good time to be a fan of games, film and TV shows, with lots of exciting entertainment out this year already and more on the way!

It's an old but gold question - if you pick any game, film or TV show that you could live in the world of, what would you pick and why? As a Pokemon fan, I'd love to live in one of the game worlds :)

Let us know in the comments below!
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,114 Wise Owl
    Animal crossing! I wanna live with talking animals 😂
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,098 Community Veteran
    Honestly I don't know to be sure :joy: i would pick Gotham but then I might be robbed or something xd. It would be cool to be a hero, and I love the Gotham universe in the tv show Gotham. But if I were honest probably stardew valley because I can farm and live a quiet little life with my fav character's (also Shane can supply me some pizza too xd)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 454 Listening Ear
    Any of the Studio Ghibli worlds, they're illustrated so beautifully
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,106 Wise Owl
    i'd probably pick something as simple as Friends - they live in new york and seem to have one weird story or event going on at any point of their lives, so I'm sure it'd be entertaining :3
  • Options
    Issie_11Issie_11 Moderator Posts: 26 Boards Initiate
    I agree with @AnonymousToe! Animal crossing would be so cute :) If not then maybe Mario kart? I think that would be very fun!
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,902 Extreme Poster
    edited May 13
    These are some great suggestions! Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley (and other similar games) seem to be quite popular choices, and I can see why because they're really pleasant worlds :) I'd be a bit more worried about how long I'd last in Gotham though, it doesn't have the best reputation (but hey, it'd be very exciting and lively at least...?) :p
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    lumosnoxlumosnox Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    probably harry potter 🪄