Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

What game, film or show do you wish you could live in the world of?

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,983 Extreme Poster
Hey all!

It's a good time to be a fan of games, film and TV shows, with lots of exciting entertainment out this year already and more on the way!

It's an old but gold question - if you pick any game, film or TV show that you could live in the world of, what would you pick and why? As a Pokemon fan, I'd love to live in one of the game worlds :)

Let us know in the comments below!
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,301 Boards Champion
    Animal crossing! I wanna live with talking animals 😂
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,485 Community Veteran
    Honestly I don't know to be sure :joy: i would pick Gotham but then I might be robbed or something xd. It would be cool to be a hero, and I love the Gotham universe in the tv show Gotham. But if I were honest probably stardew valley because I can farm and live a quiet little life with my fav character's (also Shane can supply me some pizza too xd)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    Any of the Studio Ghibli worlds, they're illustrated so beautifully
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,420 Wise Owl
    i'd probably pick something as simple as Friends - they live in new york and seem to have one weird story or event going on at any point of their lives, so I'm sure it'd be entertaining :3
  • issieissie Moderator Posts: 56 Boards Initiate
    I agree with @AnonymousToe! Animal crossing would be so cute :) If not then maybe Mario kart? I think that would be very fun!
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,983 Extreme Poster
    edited May 13
    These are some great suggestions! Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley (and other similar games) seem to be quite popular choices, and I can see why because they're really pleasant worlds :) I'd be a bit more worried about how long I'd last in Gotham though, it doesn't have the best reputation (but hey, it'd be very exciting and lively at least...?) :p
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • lumosnoxlumosnox Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    probably harry potter 🪄