Home Work & Study It's Exam Time
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Revision tips ✨

GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
edited April 21 in It's Exam Time
Revision can be tiring, boring and repetitive but we've popped some great tips below for mixing up our study routines to make things feel a little bit more dynamic!

What would your tips be to get more out of your revision?

Alt text spoilered:
Revision tips
  • Try different calendars until you find one that works for you. Think phone, apps, or even designing your own!
  • Rotate locations - try a cafe, library, or a friend's house
  • Keep your desk tidy & organised
  • Put your phone on do not disturb
  • Find or create the perfect playlist. Classical, nature sounds, happy pop - the opportunities are endless!
  • Frequent breaks
  • Easy snacks and regular hydration
  • Experiment with different concentration apps and methods

qax53dz6pxeq.png
Post edited by Gemma on

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    my tips would definitely be to plan your time, so you know what you are revising and when

and to still make time for things you enjoy. exams and revision can be stressful so still having breaks or time to do hobbies can be key for mental health
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Good luck everybody with your exams I’ll be thinking of you <3
    I’d also recommend the website Quizlet, as they have really good premade resources and you can make your own flashcards as well as active recall quizzes and little games to make it more fun
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.