Homeโ€บ Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stress

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
I couldn't leave the house today, is tht normal?
Will goin to bed pass it by?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000, thank you for sharing how you feel - it's not always easy to talk about this. How do you feel today, that you don't feel able to leave the house? We're here to support you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Azziman is it usaul after therapy u want to purge?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Themix helped me to leave the house originally by words ๐Ÿ˜Š. But I get stuck now n agen
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 610 Incredible Poster
    @Azziman is it usaul after therapy u want to purge?

Hey @ellie2000 - therapy can be a tough process and it can often stir up difficult emotions for us. It's not easy but it's so positive that you're looking for support for yourself. When you ask if it's usual to purge after therapy - is this something you're experiencing yourself? We're here if you'd like to share more about this. <3
    Themix helped me to leave the house originally by words ๐Ÿ˜Š. But I get stuck now n agen

It's so positive to hear that it's been helpful for you to reach out here @ellie2000 - keep sharing, we're here for you. <3