Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

TW// Sorry that im a big fat bother that should just die πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,090 Wise Owl
I hate crying infront of people. I hate complaining about my problems because deep down i know my problems don't even matter and people don't really care. The people that you think are ment to that start at first but still dont anymore, the people you give your heart to that just shatter it in a minute. The people become the tornado in your head yet it becomes a long term thing that happenes at random times and not something that happened when you felt overwhelmed or sad. I wish I could tell someone everything yet I cant and it sucks but that's life. Most of the time I miss me. The me that used to be happy and half okay and now im just nothing other than a worthless unwanted nobody. It hurts to admit but I know its so true. I'm constantly fighting my head. Fighting to keep safe, fighting to stay alive constantly. I'm hurting so much. Mentally I'm fighting every battle and physically I've given up. I cant look after myself no more. Idk how to. This is the me that has been built from childhood abuse, pain and depression. People think they understand every aspect of my life and some do but some pretend, try having to live with your abuse articles online. Try finding out that your dad is dead just by looking at Facebook a year after he died. Try having to constantly be haunted by the thought of you being the reason for your dad's death just because of a stupid hallucination. Try being overcrowded by the feeling of wanting to leave your body because people constantly call you a girl. Just think about it...let it fully filter through...
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    You have done really well to reach out to us @River. I can really hear the hurt and self-blame you are feeling, as well as the feelings of isolation and not feeling like people care.

You are worthy in your own right and your thoughts and feelings are valid. We know how hard you are fighting and we are proud of you for that.

We can see how you keep putting one foot in front of the other even when this is really tough. We are here with and for you during this fight. We care <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Feel crap today and have bad vision. :s feel so out of it
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hey @River I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday, it can be really hard when something sets us back <3 Remember you are so worthy and capable, and are so deserving of happiness. How have you been feeling today?
  • Options
    @amy02 𝙸 πšπšŽπšŽπš• πš‘πš˜πš›πš›πšŽπš—πšπš˜πšžπšœ
  • Options
    π–₯𝖾𝖾𝗅 π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‹π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗀𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ π—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π—Œ
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Here for you @River if you want to talk <3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Im also here too if you do need someone to talk to <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    ameliaJayneameliaJayne Moderator Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    @River It sounds like what you are going through is really difficult and so I feel your frustration when you say that people wont understand. Every experience is unique to you.

I just wanted to remind you that your problems really do matter and that you are so cared for and wanted. You are mean a lot. Remember that. Try to remind yourself everyday. You are doing such a great job of getting through the difficult days and so make sure you give yourself credit!

Well done for reaching out and speaking about what has been getting to you. Sharing your problems is a step in the direction and can make lots of people feel better.

I hope you have a great week and make sure to keep checking in with us. You are doing a great job.
  • Options
    @ameliaJayne Thanks...