Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Y

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
Y do ppl hav a bee in their bonnet wen its absolutely nothing to get upset about?
If u go around finding problems u will c tht u haven't got long haha
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Is there a specific situation you have in mind @ellie2000? I get the sense that if people overreact to something small, it's usually because something else is bothering them.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Mike wrote: »
    Is there a specific situation you have in mind @ellie2000? I get the sense that if people overreact to something small, it's usually because something else is bothering them.

Please excluding u from a group coz bc u hav know alot more. Is tht how a toxic person would act?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @ellie2000 It is important to communicate with the group and try to address any issues that may be causing this behavior, or consider finding a group that values and supports everyone's unique knowledge and experiences.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 634 Incredible Poster
    Hi @ellie2000

As @Mike said, when some people react negatively, it can also mean there are other things going on for the other person and not necessarily something that you have said or done.

That said, excluding you from a group can be a form of bullying behaviour. Is it possible to talk to the group and let them know that you feel excluded and would like to be included more? As @Terry8936 said you can also consider finding a group where you feel you belong and are valued for being yourself <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Maisy the group didn't want to know, one person made them all hissy, r they worth it or should I go elsewhere?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,120 Part of The Furniture
    What are your thoughts about this at the moment @ellie2000? Your thoughts and feelings are completely valid <3