Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Photo challenge 5: Favourite Outdoor Space

Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
edited August 2022 in General Chat
Hello all,

I hope you are all well. Following the success of photo challenge 4 favourite ice cream/ice lolly, I am setting up photo challenge 5 for all of our wonderful community members, in line with the usual board guidelines.

Challenge 5 I am setting you will be over the next two weeks! I don't know about you but I find outdoor spaces really refreshing and positive for my mental health and well-being.

I thought it would be really amazing if you could share a photo of your favourite outdoor space!

For me, this was my outing by the lake last night where I sat and ate chips (from the chippy of course!). Though, I forgot to take a photo - naughty me.

If any of you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Otherwise, I will look forward to seeing your posts! :)
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 468 Listening Ear
    @Laura_tigger82 My favourite outdoor space would have to be Holland Park in London! I went there 3 years ago and I really loved it. I’d like to go back there again. :smile:

I especially liked the little pond, I took lots of videos of the fishes swimming in it! <3

5fpdgicg15o4.jpeg

ojor2tjwbfvm.jpeg
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,104 Community Veteran
    Wow @Kaii that looks beautiful. I bet it was nice and refreshing walking around that park and seeing all the wildlife. I love the photo of the Peacock as they are one my favourite animals <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,209 Boards Champion
    My favourite place is probably up on the cliffs to watch the sunset with my doggo :) i like how peaceful it is and you have the sound of the waves too
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,209 Boards Champion
    s5m08vnupsvp.jpg
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    Thank you @kaii, @Amy22 and @Chloe234 for sharing your favourite outdoor spaces. All of your favourite outdoor spaces are beautiful and seem really peaceful :)

I particularly liked seeing the sunset @Chloe234. I always get really excited when the sky looks beautiful - like last night when it was blue and pink :)

If anyone else wishes to share their favourite outdoor space, I will look forward to seeing/hearing about your favourite outdoor space!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.