Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's been a while...

JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
Wow. I've just been reminded of this place and I'm so pleased to see this site and the community still thriving! I first joined this place back in August 2000 so pretty much 22 heads ago! :o:o

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    Hi @JsT that's amazing to hear. The Mix is such a lovely community and Im proud to be part of it too :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,854 Master Poster
    Oh wow you've been a part of The Mix for even longer than Skive. It probably looks very different now as to how it was in 2000. It's great to have you back.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    Oh wow you've been a part of The Mix for even longer than Skive. It probably looks very different now as to how it was in 2000. It's great to have you back.

Skive is just a baby compared to me ;)
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
    Welcome back! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2022
    JsT wrote: »

Hello old timer.

Life treating you well I hope.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    JsT wrote: »

Hello old timer.

Life treating you well I hope.

All good mate! Are you well?

I was wondering who this 'Skive's the limit' fella was ;)
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    welcome back @JsT !! Great to have you here, The Mix is such an amazing community, I’m so proud to be apart of it. I think it is also vital and relevant for so many people in this day and age 🤗