Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Playlist Challenge #24

2»

Comments

• Adam_SAdam_S Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    I hate when the mix doesn’t let you comment because you commented twice in 30 seconds
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Oh, think we can all understand the frustrations with the spam filter @Adam_S! I tend to then press save draft. I can then come back to it later on as opposed to waiting for the two minutes to pass. I hope this helps :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Ok
  • La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    edited January 2022
    My resolution is to stop doing things I hate and forgive myself so that I can eventually move forwards from the past. I keep on enduring things that hurt me and I think its time to stop.

As for new year's song...I really like the song Hadaka no Yuusha from Ousama Kingdom (Ranking of Kings), it's very powerful!
    ~ Dreamer ~
    Hi @La_La

Thanks for your post. Please may I ask what things you hate? I just want to have a clearer understanding of where you are at so we can help the best we can. Only if you feel comfortable with sharing though of course! I hope you are able to give yourself the forgiveness you deserve. You deserve to put your health and happiness first <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Laura_tigger82 Thank you, that's okay.
    I just hate applying for jobs that I don't like (sometimes i think i want to just give up on jobs altogether), acting in ways that i don't like to avoid conflict, just i don't really like the life i am currently living right now all that much. I feel like I am not letting myself just be me because i care too much about what others think i am...i just feel worn out really.
    Thanks again :3
    ~ Dreamer ~
    Hi @La_La

Thanks for your response. Ah, I see. Yes, I really value being your true self if you can be. However, I appreciate that might sometimes be difficult because life doesn't always allow that! Do you know what sorts of jobs you do like? Sending you hugs! <3
    Well you could be a YouTuber or a twitch steamer or something like that
    edited January 2022
    l9hhlifawvlv.jpeg
    I like IKON songs and BTS songs too
    Actually I like all K-pop bands
    Like blackpink , lkon , bts,red velvet
    edited January 2022
    @Laura_tigger82 Thank you, that is a very kind response! Yes, life does sometimes make it hard for me to honor myself :'( I am not sure what job yet, but I'll take a look! Also do you like kpop too?

@Adam_S That is a good suggestion, youtubers and streamers are popular. i did try streaming but i don't think its for me! I also like kpop like BTS, Ikon, I like a few red velvet songs too...mamamoo is also very good! Ikon love scenario is a catchy song ^^
    also nice Haikyuu profile image!
    ~ Dreamer ~
    @Adam_S - Hey! Thanks so much for sharing music with us that you enjoy listening to. I think it is great. It introduces the rest of us to songs that we are not usually familiar with. I know that happens for me at least anyway :3

@La_La - It takes time to know what works for you and what you enjoy. However, you will find a job for yourself with time. Try to keep thinking about what you are interested in and your strengths. I will be honest, I don't normally listen to kpop but I do like such a wide range of music that I think all types of music are valued! :3
    @Laura_tigger82 Thanks, you are definitely right there...I do need to consider my strengths. That's okay, I respect that! What music do you like to listen to?
    ~ Dreamer ~
    Hey @La_LA

Thanks for your response. Indeed, putting yourself first where possible is super important! The benefits will also shine through into your work. I listen to pop, r & b and rap music mainly but I also like piano music on in the background when studying :3
    @Laura_tigger82 That sounds pretty cool! Yes study music is great too
    ~ Dreamer ~
    Aww, thanks @La_La. What is your favourite study music? :3
    edited January 2022
    @Laura_tigger82 I like to study to a mixture of music (background music) from video games and anime. Typically more orchestral or classical style tracks as they can be very calming...but i also like heavy metal when studying B) I also like to listen to other stuff too
    ~ Dreamer ~
    Hey @La_La

Thanks for your response. Oh wow, you like a wide variety of music too! You reminded me, I forgot to add that I also like Bring Me The Horizon and other similar singers. Music is wonderful in general :3
    @Laura_tigger82 I haven't heard of them before but that is interesting. I agree.
    ~ Dreamer ~
    One example of their great music is their song True Friends! :3https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpmJh2CjSIA
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Hey everyone :) Here's a link to the spotify playlist for this month's challenge!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2C3IUEJDCSzEMUv5jvh3I1?si=c58478c11c394482
    Hey @Connor

Thanks so much for sharing the link to the Spotify playlist for this month's challenge. Always wonderful to see! And great to come back to as well. I hope everyone enjoys :3