Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I don't deserve friends

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
Those people who are still my friends did not discover that I don't deserve to have friends. I am stupid and unlovable. They will discover that unpleasant part of me very soon. Everyone will leave me.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @Kate_20

Just wanted to check in and send you some hugs :heart:

We care about you and are here for you so it's positive that you've reached out for support :heart:

Do you want to talk more about how you are feeling?

:heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @Stephanie I feel like my existence could contaminate people. I have no taste. I look disgusting. I smell disgusting because I am always unwell. I do things in the wrong way.
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Sending hugs to you @Kate_20

As a community we care about you, sorry to hear how you are struggling. Have you spoke to anyone else about how you are feeling? :heart:

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @Stephanie No, I cannot talk to people because if they discover I am like this, they would leave me. It is better not to tell them.
  • daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    Hi @Kate_20

Thank you for talking about how you feel with us at the mix <3

Sometimes our minds convince us that something is true even when we have no proof of it. In this case your mind is telling you that you do not deserve friends, when this is definitely not the case!

If your friend told you that they did not deserve friends, you would most likely ask them why they thought this way, as you could not possibly believe it to be true without any reasons or proof to back up their thoughts.

Hope this helps :)
    @daisyella12 I know it is true because most people stayed away from me. I cannot let my friends discover that I have nearly no friend.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Kate_20

Thanks for reaching out to us. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out.

I am really sorry to hear you are struggling. I believe you have friends. There might be hundreds of reasons your friends seem distant! It doesn't mean you are one of them.

Could you ask them why they are distancing from you? It could just be that they are busy with other things, don't know what to talk about, or don't want to bother you! <3
  • La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    Hello @Kate_20 , sending you warmth and hugs!! I'm sorry to hear about your current situation, it must be very difficult. May I ask what has contributed to you feeling this way?
    I just want you to know that you are not unlovable, you are worthy and deserving of both love and friendship; no matter what. I too once felt a similar way about myself.
    If you ever need help and support, the mix will be here.

~ Dreamer ~
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi @Kate_20 I’m really sorry to hear that you’re struggling at the moment. But glad you are here and talking to us. We care about you and you are worth support and love from your friends too 💜

Is there anything you want to talk about that is making you feel this way?

Hugs your way
    Lucy
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 2022
    Hey @Kate_20

It has been a little while since your post now so I just want to check in with you to ask how are you? Please remember we are always here for you. Nothing is too big or too small for us to care. I hope you are starting to see your worth and how many friends you have within our community at least! <3