Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What's your favourite comfort tv shows or films?

13»

Comments

• BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @maryam852 I haven't actually seen Fleabag yet, but it's on my to watch list, I've heard such wonderful things about it so thank you so much for sharing! No I agree!! The Grand Budapest Hotel makes me feel so warm and it's just very comforting for some reason, plus it's just a beautifully made film!
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    GUYS i have to recommend rewatching PLL, after watching it when I was a young teenager, seeing it through different eyes has been so very crazy!! reanalysing storylines and stuff is really awesome because it helps you to better understand how you perceived things throughout teenage years!!! Huge TW if you haven't watched the show yet though, there are so many weird relationships and examples of exploitation throughout it. <3 x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks for the recommendation @AislingDM :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @AislingDM This is really interesting! Thank you so much for bringing this up! I will definitely add this to my watch list!