Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nice to meet you :)

Tigger2001Tigger2001 Posts: 15 Settling in
Just to say a hello and hope your day is going well. It is getting colder where I live so fluffy socks are a must at the mo!

I am new here, so please bare with me as I learn to navigate but don't be shy! I am more than happy to have a chat; whether that is to vent or just to have a laugh.

Joined here to talk about life with others; both the ups and downs that make us human. So feel free to start a convo - I promise I'm nice! 😊

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @Tigger2001! Lovely intro. :) Also a big fan of fluffy socks right now - my friend got me this set a couple of years ago and I wear them constantly haha.

I'm Mike, one of the moderators you'll see drifting through every now and again. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    Nice to meet you!!! I agree, the weather's been very cold lately.
    I hope you have a great time at The Mix. :3
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Tigger2001 Hello!

It's such a pleasure to meet you! I hope you're doing okay and welcome to the community!
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.