Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

picture

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
i have a birthday picture, with someone we h8 now do it need to be thrown away or scribble the face out
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 I would say that is completely up to what you think would be best. If you really like the picture then you could potentially just scribble their face out. It really depends on how you feel. If you'd rather not have the picture at all, it may be best just to throw it away.
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Another option is to fold the photo in half if you'd like to keep the entire photo but hide the person from view. I hope whatever choice you makes allows you to be happier x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @ellie2000 That must be a frustrating situation! It depends on whether you like the picture really. If you look good in the picture then keep it and crop out or cut out the other person. If you don't like the picture at all then just throw it away! Good luck!