Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Opinions

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,008 Community Veteran
Why do ppl think you are lying bout wat u been through. Wen I get unhappy or I bury something ppl think I'm lying
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,008 Community Veteran
    I tell the truth wen I hurt or wen ppl take advantage
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl

@ellie2000 Hi Ellie, I'm so sorry to read that you're going through such a difficult time right now.
    Everyone deals with things differently, and the way you deal with difficult situations should be respected. Your feelings are completely valid.

Sometimes it's difficult to see, particularly when we feel upset or hurt by others, but how other people react to the way you cope and deal with situations is not a reflection on you. It's not your responsibility to justify or validate how you deal with things.

I'm wondering if there's anyone close to you that you feel safe with and can trust to express how you're feeling? Of course, it's important that this is something you're comfortable with doing.

Sending you so much love right now.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Couldn't echo what @Brookee has said more, you completely deserve respect! I truly believe that people struggle to accept the true depths of others' emotions because recognising just how strong and bad someone's pain is is truly a scary thing. Despite people's fears and disbelief, 'proving' your pain to them is certainly not your responsibility, as all you should be given is acknowledgement, support and love. We are here for you no matter what. Big hugs x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.