Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi!

Hello,

I’m a second year psychology student interested in making a difference to people’s lives - whether big or small. I enjoy music, football, and being with friends and hoping to get to know some new people :)

Comments

• lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heeey @welch_josie

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It's good to have you here! :3

What type of music do you listen to?
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited November 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @welch_josie!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hi @welch_josie It's so amazing to meet you and have you here.

I hope you're enjoying your studies and it's so lovely to meet you!

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome @welch_josie <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hello @welch_josie

Welcome to The Mix's community. It is great to see you have joined us. How are you today? You will certainly meet some new people here on The Mix's community as I think we are supportive and friendly. I am sure you will make a huge difference with the passion and determination you have! What sorts of music do you enjoy? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.