Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    On this train on my way to uni on like one hour of sleep
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    Apollo wrote: »
    On this train on my way to uni on like one hour of sleep

Ouch @Apollo hopefully that means you will sleep better tonight
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Yeah I got 3 hours 2 nights ago too so ill probably just collapse in my bed at like 10
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm so poorly lol
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I'm so poorly lol

Hope you feel better soon @GreenTea
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Morningggg
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Good evening
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    You know the amount of sugar you should intake a day does it count sugar from fruit?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Good evening

How are you
  • Options
    Hm
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    My housemate stresses me out
  • Options
    La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    Good Evening :3
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    My lectures make me laugh …
    her : “we’re just having a brief overview of this topic”
    me : looks at slide amount and sees 46 slides
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    @Shaunie Hello, how are you?
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    My lectures make me laugh …
    her : “we’re just having a brief overview of this topic”
    me : looks at slide amount and sees 46 slides

yeah uni can be nightmarish sometimes ! too many slides !
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • Options
    La_La wrote: »
    Not great how are you? @La_La
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    La_La wrote: »
    Not great how are you? @La_La

Sorry you aren’t great would you like to talk about it
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    I got vaccinated today
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Ofsted are making their rounds lol
  • Options
    @Shaunie I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things will get better.
    I'm feeling a bit 50/50.
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • Options
    Hi how is everyone doing tonight
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Yooo.
  • Options
    Yo @lovemimoon how's it going?
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    Hello all, how are you doing?
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    @Apollo Been caught up in work, uni and whatever else's important lately. What about you??

Heeey @maryam852
  • Options
    r08g6cv7aafl.jpg
    London
  • Options
    I’m good thanks what’s everyone up to tonight
  • Options
    @lovemimoon i don't know I've been sleeping too much, I slept 21 hours with only 8 hours if being awake in between and I'm still tired