Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hiya everyone!

KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
Hiya everyone,
I'm Kat and I have just finished my degree in History and I am anxiously waiting for my results. I love going for walks in nature and reading all books, but I particularly enjoy fantasy novels.

I have a history of mental health problems and had to take two years out of university because of this, so I know how it can feel to struggle. However, I made it through, got back to university and finished my degree and I hope I can show others that we can overcome our struggles.

I have joined The Mix to try and provide a listening ear for those going through a tough time. I can't wait to connect with you all and I am a firm believer that together we can muddle through the hard times.
Hope your day is going well, but if not that's okay too and I believe you will get through it.

Sending Hugs

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @Kat

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It’s good to have you here! :3

Come say hi to everyone here:
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest

We're here for you if you need someone to talk to! <3
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Welcome x
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Heya @Kat :smile:

Welcome to the boards! Congrats on the degree (I'm sure your results will be great :star:) The fact that you took time out and went back to finish shows true determination, and I'm sure your story will be an inspiration for us all <3 x
  • Options
    OliOli Posts: 120 The Mix Convert
    Hey there, @Kat :) Welcome to The Mix!

Congratulations on completing your degree. I'm sure you have done amazingly! When do you get to find out your results?
  • Options
    KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome!

@AbbyOwl Thank you so much, that means a lot to me <3 I hope sharing my story will give others hope

@Oli I get my results next week, so not long till I find out!
  • Options
    ani135ani135 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi @Kat, Welcome! :)

Huge congratulations on completing your degree, I am sure your results will be wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your story, you are so inspiring! <3
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.