Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hiya:)

strawberry26strawberry26 Posts: 11 Settling in
ill be honest im a bit nervous about this kind of thing but i am truly so grateful for a website like this where i can just say what i feel. i dont feel very comfortable sharing my name but strawberries are my favourite things lol. im going to be 17 in august and im going into my final year of high school soon. i hope to meet some new people and (hopefully) work on improving my mental health!
i hope everyone is having a great day<3

Comments

• lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @strawberry26

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It’s good to have you here! :3

OOOH! You're an August baby! <3<3<3
    It's so rare meeting one these days! :confounded:
    I'm turning 20 in August
    Are you a birthday twin, by any chance??
    Mine's on the 13th! (Don't have to share the specific date, obvi!)

Come say hi to everyone here:
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest
  • strawberry26strawberry26 Posts: 11 Settling in
    @lovemimoon
    im not too sure how to reply, im not very good at technology haha, but i tagged you just in case:)
    my birthday is the 26th! its a bit unfortunate since im normally back at school by then but i do like seeing my friends haha, i never meet anyone that born in august either!!
    @strawberry26

No worries! This website is really easy to navigate so you'll pick it up in no time! :3

Oh noooo. :confounded: Damn it! Double the day! Still good to meet a fellow August baby thoough! Damn, you go back to school that early?? Not sure about everyone else here, but in my area, we normally go back in September.
    That's cool though cos you get to celebrate your birthday with your friends at school! :3

Alright! It's decided! Us August babies need to stick together! :joy:
    @lovemimoon
    yessss in scotland we normally go back to school on around the 15th of august :s it sucks!
    of course!! august baby forever :))
    @strawberry26 Damn that's early! :joy:

Aaaye!

I'll leave you be now! Taking too much of your time. :joy: Have fun at the Mix! <3
    @lovemimoon
    thank you so much! goodbye! <3
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @strawberry26 Welcome to the mix ❤️
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • OliOli Posts: 120 The Mix Convert
    Welcome, @strawberry26! :)
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    @strawberry26
    Welcome to the community <3 x