Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi!

sharioeviansharioevian Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
Hey everyone, my name is SB! I’ve joined this wonderful community to help others. I love music and anything to do with literature. What about you guys?

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @sharioevian

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It’s good to have you here! :3

Come say hi to everyone here:
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest

What type of music do you listen to??
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    Heyyyyyy,

Welcome to the boards, it’s so lovely to have you here and to be able to introduce myself to you. I hope you’re doing well :)

I love theatre and reading too!! Do you have any favourite books that you would highly recommend to a novice reader??

Wishing you all the best.

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Hi @lovemimoon

Thanks for the welcome! Will definitely be saying hi :)

Also, I listen to almost anything - if it's got a good sound, I'll love it! Any music recommendations?
  • Options
    Omg same @zaynab_5 !!

I literally was just on Netflix haha! What are you currently watching?

I'm trying to cross some shows off my list so suggestions are definitely welcome
  • Options
    Hey @Rose124 !

I'm doing great, what about you?

The theatre is so amazing! I'm definitely trying to watch some more performances over the next few years!

Also, I am currently trying out a few books - some for Young Adults and some others. I think for a novice reader, definitely read Noughts & Crosses (the entire series is fantastic) by Malorie Blackman, especially if you are interested in race and dystopia :)

I read the book when I was in year 7/8 and it is still one of my favourites up until this very day!
  • Options
    Thank you @LorryTruck !
  • Options
  • Options
    @zaynab_5

I haven't watched any of those but I've heard that they're all pretty good!

I'm currently trying to sit through the last two seasons of Riverdale which I am not enjoying at all haha and after I might try to watch The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones, when I figure out where I can access it :)
  • Options
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.