Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @GreenTea I am so sorry about that. :sweat_smile: Do you mind if I ask what you identify as?

That's a good theory! Have fun!

She/her.

It's ok ahaha
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    it is bloody boiling and anyone who says it isn't is strange :joy: I might sit outside again
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Hey everyone!! OMG it is so boiling outside

Right? I'm off to the pub garden

No way!! I'm very jealous. Imma have a baileys in the garden
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    and yes it's boiling inside too tbf @LorryTruck
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Hey everyone!! OMG it is so boiling outside

Right? I'm off to the pub garden

No way!! I'm very jealous. Imma have a baileys in the garden

Yh local pub is doing a Disney meet and greet for the kids so taking my mate and her 2 up
  • Options
  • Options
    Aww that sounds lovely @GreenTea I hope you all have a lovely day !!
  • Options
    Think it's to be the hottest day of the year @LorryTruck!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Can still enjoy it from inside tbf @LorryTruck you got any ice cream or ice lollies? Or something else nice you could do
  • Options
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan @LorryTruck shops are usually cooler too
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm so excited to get out in the sunshine
  • Options
  • Options
    Wearing all black on a hot day.. what a smart idea.. not
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    edited May 2021
    Dyed it black and I love it. I mean my face doesn’t look it but I do lol

7gfagoi2lah4.jpeg

Do you like it?
    It’s a bit greesy looking atm cause I think I put too much conditioner in
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    My parents like it.
    Told my sisters and they said don’t do it black will look washed out. Too late lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Dyed it black and I love it. I mean my face doesn’t look it but I do lol

7gfagoi2lah4.jpeg

Do you like it?
    It’s a bit greesy looking atm cause I think I put too much conditioner in

YOOOO! Black looks so good on you! What was your colour before??
  • Options
    Aw really thanks. It was just brown before but it was getting light and I don’t like it when it gets too light so thought if I don’t like my hair getting lighter than I might like it black instead lol
  • Options
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    @GreenTea I always wear black on hot days. dont know why B)

Im sat at the pub outside melting.

Double rum and coke in hand. 15% discount so cheap drinks for mee
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Ahh! Well, in my personal opinion, I love it! And I hope this doesn't sound too weird but black hair really compliments your complexion!
  • Options
    ugh I have sunburn
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Ahh! Well, in my personal opinion, I love it! And I hope this doesn't sound too weird but black hair really compliments your complexion!

Thank you 🥰

My sisters are negative about it but they haven’t even seen it. This is why I didn’t tell them before I did it. Cause theyd put me off
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    ugh I have sunburn

Same only a bit though