Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hey @GreenTea =)
    Hey everyone!

I'm having really bad chest pains but it's all good. How are you?? It's been a while since I've seen you online! <3
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Hey @GreenTea =)
    Hey everyone!

I'm having really bad chest pains but it's all good. How are you?? It's been a while since I've seen you online! <3

Oh dear! Is it worth a NHS phone call? Hope you are ok.
    I'm doing okish. Just plodding on tbh
    It's my week off from work. Glad to be sat down tbh. 45+ hour weeks are exhausting!!
    Been up to much recently?
  • Options
    @GreenTea Normally, yes but it's the same issue I've had for months now. Already pestered both my GP and the hospital but it boils down to the inflammation of my chest joints. Hella painful but it is what it is. :sweat_smile:

Working 45+ hours?? What on Earth is your job?? :joy:
    You definitely deserve a week off! What are you planning to do on your mini-vacation??

I haven't been up to much. My uni's about to end for the summer and I've been looking for part-time jobs. Any recommendations??
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    I think I’ll go to the gym before swimming then. Cause gunna sign up for the month tomorrow cause is the first. And they gym comes with it so might aswell give it a go. I just don’t know what gym stuff to buy
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea Normally, yes but it's the same issue I've had for months now. Already pestered both my GP and the hospital but it boils down to the inflammation of my chest joints. Hella painful but it is what it is. :sweat_smile:

Working 45+ hours?? What on Earth is your job?? :joy:
    You definitely deserve a week off! What are you planning to do on your mini-vacation??

I haven't been up to much. My uni's about to end for the summer and I've been looking for part-time jobs. Any recommendations??

Ah no hope you feel better soon!
    I work a few different jobs hahah. It's worth it when you save over £3k. Just gonna chill, hit the pub!

Part time? Bar work, children holiday clubs, youth work, summer camps
  • Options
    @Shaunie Apart from gym clothing, maybe a water bottle? Since you're doing swimming after, I believe you already have the equipment anyway!

Just throwing it out there. :joy::sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Nothing beats an ice cold coffee and a bowl of watermelon and mango!
  • Options
    @GreenTea That sounds awesome! Let's hope you don't have a hangover for days. :joy:

Whoa! And right off the bat too! May need to scratch out bar work cos I'm highly sensitive to alcohol but the rest sounds amazing~
    Can you be my career advisor, for possibly the rest of my life? :joy::confounded:
  • Options
    @Shaunie Apart from gym clothing, maybe a water bottle? Since you're doing swimming after, I believe you already have the equipment anyway!

Just throwing it out there. :joy::sweat_smile:

I don’t know what gym clothes are fashionable tho 😅is it just any? And idk what gym bag
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @lovemimoon
    Hahaha gladly. Just have a look for part time. There will be lots coming up around summer time!
    Take a look at Charities too
  • Options
    @GreenTea Thank you so much! <3

Watermelon and mango sounds like an amazing combo! Have you tried strawberry, melons and grapes?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @GreenTea Thank you so much! <3

Watermelon and mango sounds like an amazing combo! Have you tried strawberry, melons and grapes?

Yes!!

Or blueberry, strawberry and mango. Beautiful colours!
    Love a good fruit combination
  • Options
    Hey lorry truck how are you?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Ah you staying in doors? And I’m ok just about to dye my hair
  • Options
    Hey @LorryTruck <3
    How have you been??

@GreenTea YEEEEEEEEESSSS! :confounded::confounded:
    Someone finally gets it! You, sir, are a fresh of breath air!
    Have you tried strawberry, kiwi and I believe it's either melon or oranges?
  • Options
  • Options
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    heyy
    heyy

Hello! How are you? :)
  • Options
    @LorryTruck I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything we can do to help?
  • Options
  • Options
    Ah same. Though I do want a tan. And black
  • Options
    Hey @LorryTruck <3
    How have you been??

@GreenTea YEEEEEEEEESSSS! :confounded::confounded:
    Someone finally gets it! You, sir, are a fresh of breath air!
    Have you tried strawberry, kiwi and I believe it's either melon or oranges?

I'm not a sir 😂😂
    Strawberry kiwi and oranges yes! Haha

I'm going out for food soon so my theory is if I fill up on fruit, ill spend less while out
  • Options
    @GreenTea stressed and tired

That's not good!
    Maybe a nap? Or just some time to relax?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    Hey everyone!! OMG it is so boiling outside
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    @GreenTea I am so sorry about that. :sweat_smile: Do you mind if I ask what you identify as?

That's a good theory! Have fun!
  • Options
    It's boiling outside??
  • Options
    Hey everyone!! OMG it is so boiling outside

Right? I'm off to the pub garden