Home Travel & Free Time Creative

Art

124»

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,399 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Pretty proud of this one 

“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    Past UserEyepatch
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,998 Extreme Poster
    Love that @Shaunie
    Shaunie
  • CalebCaleb Posts: 52 Boards Initiate

Started this on Saturday. I always start drawings and never get around to to finishing them though. 
    EyepatchDistraction
  • EyepatchEyepatch Smol Bean Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @Caleb ohh very spooky, and nice tones I hope you finish it :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
     I’m trying to draw a bear. 🐻 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    GreenTeaElizabeth
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,446 The Mix Elder
    I’m beginning to realise I cannont draw faces 😅

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Moderator
    All of these sketches and drawings are amazing - a great way to develop your creative skills during lockdown. Keep up the great work everyone! :) 
    edited June 2020
    I have drew my self lol

Post edited by Shaunie on
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,446 The Mix Elder
    I used my watercolour pencils for the first time last night ! 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Eyepatch
  • carlysheldoncarlysheldon Posts: 5 Newbie
    > @Shaunie said:
    > Heres my TRee i did today 😂. I think i needed a different brush and might add some light yellow to it again 
    >
    > (Image)

Love this!
    @Aidan Aww so cute!! 
    Past User
  • DistractionDistraction Noob ScotlandPosts: 346 The Mix Regular

Past UserDandelionShaunie
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Literally just got here
    Wow @Distraction that’s amazing  :)
  • DistractionDistraction Noob ScotlandPosts: 346 The Mix Regular
    Thank you @SpaceOtter :)
    Past User
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,998 Extreme Poster
    That would make an awesome tat @Distraction , good work!
    Shaunie
  • SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    I doodled on my phone a day ago and since I drew it with my fingers it's not all that clean I can do better than this on a paperbtxhpjaion76.jpg
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

Skye wrote: »
    I doodled on my phone a day ago and since I drew it with my fingers it's not all that clean I can do better than this on a paperbtxhpjaion76.jpg

That is so good!!!
    Skye
    Ahh I just put a picture frame round one of my paintings I did in first lockdown and I think it looks pretty cool. I might actually try and paint something for my room

q52pnqk38nlq.jpeg
    LorryTruck
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 2,310 Boards Champion
    Hi @Shaunie

I do a lot of art activities! Painting, sketching, sometimes a little bit of photography. But the one thing that always keeps me going is mindful colouring books.

This thread is kinda old but if you're still doing art, I can recommend some colouring books! =)

nu9o04hc6h3l.png
    1qwh3irfmkmb.png
    38hnu223bq7a.png

ShaunieRiley
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 945 Part of The Mix Family
    Woooooow @lovemimoon those are so pretty! That second owl is especially good I feel like I could stare at it for hours. :lol: I hope you're able to post more of these in the future!
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    lovemimoon