Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi I'm Isaac

IsaacIsaac Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2021 in Introduce Yourself
So I'm new here and like a lot of people here I'm struggling with life right now so I thought I could get some stuff off my chest here.

I'm 17 and I'm about to start Summer term/exam term at my college and I'm feeling lost. Since the start of A-level I've not been getting on great, but it's not been completely terrible however recently I've been overwhelmed in all of my subjects and like there is not way I can regain control over all my work in time for the big exams. I know I can do well in life and that I've got potential but now everything just seems too late to fix and that I've screwed myself and I'm angry that I'm incapable of sitting down and working to regain control. I'm just lost.

Also there's some family issues which are becoming more and more prevalent in my mind. My younger brother is having difficulties settling in a school and I'm just worried for his future. Also I'm beginning to realise just how much I love my dad and how much I need him after years of hating him due to my parents divorce where my mum painted him as a bad guy. I'm not sure how to feel about my parents and their relationship because I want to care for them both without feeling like I am hurting the other but I can't.

Comments