Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello! I am Back

SimbaSamSimbaSam Posts: 1 Just got here
Hey Everyone,

If anyone remembers me from way back, Simba Sam :) I am back and hopefully, I guess I will be welcomed :)

Any old users still lurking around? FrankiePanda? Helen Williams? Jo Eaton?

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hi, I don’t think I was around from then, but it’s nice to meet you now x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Heyyy @SimbaSam your name rings a bell but I’m not sure if I remember seeing you around or if I’m just imagining it :joy: my name is Elle, I used to be here as Elleloveschocolate and I remember all the names you mentioned lol.

Anyway welcome back it’s lovely to have you!! <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey simba sam welcome back! :)

I do know that helen and Jo have moved on they did a while back but they're were great x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello,
    I feel like I remember you, the name rings a bell. I'm under a different username now, can't even remember my old one lol
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Welcome back :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey welcome back❤️
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome back! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome back @SimbaSam! Always good to see familiar faces returning.

Frankie, Jo and Helen moved on a while ago. We do have some old timers who lurk, though. Not sure whether they'd appreciate me name dropping them but there are definitely a few. :)

How have things been since you were last around these parts?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.