Home Introduce Yourself
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello! I am Back

SimbaSamSimbaSam Posts: 1 Literally just got here
Hey Everyone,

If anyone remembers me from way back, Simba Sam :) I am back and hopefully, I guess I will be welcomed :)

Any old users still lurking around? FrankiePanda? Helen Williams? Jo Eaton?

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,487 Wise Owl
    Hi, I don’t think I was around from then, but it’s nice to meet you now x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,744 Legendary Poster
    Heyyy @SimbaSam your name rings a bell but I’m not sure if I remember seeing you around or if I’m just imagining it :joy: my name is Elle, I used to be here as Elleloveschocolate and I remember all the names you mentioned lol.

Anyway welcome back it’s lovely to have you!! <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,766 Account Deactivated
    Hey simba sam welcome back! :)

I do know that helen and Jo have moved on they did a while back but they're were great x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello,
    I feel like I remember you, the name rings a bell. I'm under a different username now, can't even remember my old one lol
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 925 Super Moderator
    Welcome back :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Keep being you<3 Posts: 1,241 Wise Owl
    Hey welcome back❤️
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,191 Wise Owl
    Welcome back! <3
  • MikeMike 🎮 LondonPosts: 3,839 Community Manager
    Welcome back @SimbaSam! Always good to see familiar faces returning.

Frankie, Jo and Helen moved on a while ago. We do have some old timers who lurk, though. Not sure whether they'd appreciate me name dropping them but there are definitely a few. :)

How have things been since you were last around these parts?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!