Home Health & Wellbeing
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Feeling left out

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
I was just wondering if anyone of you would like a chat to get to know me so I can really get stuck in on the mix as I’m thinking of leaving but want to give it one more try
_Tech_Addict_Girl

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,270 Wise Owl
    Hey @WookieBoy39, have you checked out the general chit chat thread on here, it’s a great place to get to know people better 😊
    Today is a great day for a great day. 
    GreenTeaWookieBoy39
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,468 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    There's lots of threads around that you could use to get to know others!

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

WookieBoy39
  • WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    @Dandelion i don’t know where that is as never heard of it
  • GriffinhartwoGriffinhartwo Somewhere in the sky 🚁Posts: 10 Settling in
    I just got here but I'd love to be friends with you! What sort of stuff do you like mate
  • WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    @Griffinhartwo playing Xbox, cars, horse riding, football, jet skiing and paddle boarding
    Griffinhartwo
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,270 Wise Owl
    @WookieBoy39 if you search by forum it’s in the anything goes forum it’s name is general chit chat or if you are searching by what’s new it should be on the first page
    Today is a great day for a great day. 
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Sparkle ✨ Posts: 1,207 Wise Owl
    Hey @WookieBoy39 sure we can talk I also felt like that when I first started the mix but I promise you it gets better when you get to know people ❤️
    WookieBoy39