Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feeling left out

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
I was just wondering if anyone of you would like a chat to get to know me so I can really get stuck in on the mix as I’m thinking of leaving but want to give it one more try

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @WookieBoy39, have you checked out the general chit chat thread on here, it’s a great place to get to know people better 😊
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    There's lots of threads around that you could use to get to know others!
  • WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    @Dandelion i don’t know where that is as never heard of it
  • GriffinhartwoGriffinhartwo Posts: 10 Settling in
    I just got here but I'd love to be friends with you! What sort of stuff do you like mate
  • WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    @Griffinhartwo playing Xbox, cars, horse riding, football, jet skiing and paddle boarding
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    @WookieBoy39 if you search by forum it’s in the anything goes forum it’s name is general chit chat or if you are searching by what’s new it should be on the first page
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey @WookieBoy39 sure we can talk I also felt like that when I first started the mix but I promise you it gets better when you get to know people ❤️