Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

February Photo Challenge

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Sorry that it is posted up a day early but I didn't want to accidentally forget to post this up so enjoy the February Photo Challenge when it starts tomorrow. :) 

1st February: Something that is a throwback for you
2nd February: A mirror
3rd February: Something that you dislike
4th February: Something that relaxes you
5th February: Sunset
6th February: Something pink
7th February: Something small
8th February: A coin
9th February: Your favourite drink
10th February: Something that you have drawn
11th February: Something taken looking upwards
12th February: Something taken looking downwards
13th February: Something that has been zoomed in on
14th February: A flower
15th February: An artificial source of lighting
16th February: A teddy bear
17th February: A rainbow
18th February: Something that makes you smile
19th February: A pair of shoes
20th February: A rock
21st February: Something electronic
22nd February: A tree
23rd February: Something in your bedroom
24th February: A pillow
25th February: Something rough
26th February: Something that you are working on
27th February: A book that you are reading (remember those?)
28th February: Something that is square shaped
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Throwback - this picture from my secondary school when it was snowing. It’s one of the first pictures I have on my phone 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    edited February 2021
    Something I dislike: Random picture but if you know you know :joy:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster

4- Something that relaxes me. Some Lofi music 

• DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl

• Andy_Andy_ Deactivated Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot

10 - something that I’ve drawn (and then painted), my cat Trevor. Not sure if he likes it 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
    Oh wow I love all of these photos. Well done everyone. Aww Andy your cat is adorable and the picture that you did is so realistic. That is an amazing example of Photorealism. If I was the cat then I would definitely like it. :)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster

11, ceiling lights

Something taken looking up 😊
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Something I Have Drawn

In year 9 I had to draw a parrot against an iron. Yes that sounds very random but it was fun and challenging. The parrot is saying "Here is my amazing iron just for my best clothes."
    My bullet journal, the only thing I draw in lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster

Looking down on the rooftops from a holiday a few years back in Sardinia (feels like a different world when we could travel!)
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.

Ed_ said:

Looking down on the rooftops from a holiday a few years back in Sardinia (feels like a different world when we could travel!)
    That is an amazing bird's eye view photo and it looks like Sardinia is an amazing place. Yes it has been like a different world due to not being able to travel freely.
    Dandelion said:
    My bullet journal, the only thing I draw in lol
    That is a beautiful drawing.
    Something zoomed in on - spent ages trying to find a better picture from when I was at uni but couldn’t so this picture of an animal cell from my alevels will have to do 😂😂

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited February 2021
    Great photos!
    5np08l8i29ki.jpeg

Kind of a teddy bear- the baby groot I made yesterday
    if69f9hh14jj.jpeg
    g8kb72t96zbs.jpeg

I’m working on my new business with my mum it’s bespoke hampers
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.