Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

friends

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
why do they move wen ur fond of them and need them most? H8 THEM
they dont say goodbye :(
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster
    It is difficult when friends move, especially when you are really fond of them and in times of need. Do you want to talk more about what's going on for you? 

I would suggest finding ways to keep in touch but not sure if that's an option for you if your friends haven't said goodbye before leaving. Is there a way to contact them and let them know you miss them?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    i did msg them, i sed i needed but i insulted them coz i wanted to speak to them, frustration :(
    Crazy mad insane
  • Tee ATee A Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ellie2000

It can be difficult to put how you're feeling into words, especially when you're frustrated. Try not to worry too much about insulting them. You could always try to get your message across again. :smile:

You could start with an apology and then let your friend know how you feel.
  • HannahHannah Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    hey @ellie2000

just checking in to see how you may be feeling now? <3
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    im contact them via email now, friends agen. wen im playing games i dont feel negative :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Sending you hugs. Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.