Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm new

Hey guys Im new and i'm really struggling right now I was wondering if you guys can help💓

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome <3 here to support. What are you struggling with right now? 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Shaunie said:
    Welcome <3 here to support. What are you struggling with right now? 
    @Shaunie Hello I am struggling with lots of things at the moment I fell out with my friend four days ago and his still ignoring me I've not eaten properly I've had loads of panic attacks I've not slept ok I've been going to bed 4am I worry about my health alot I just need some advice and people who understand me it really hurts that my friend fell out with me :[  I need some advice  <3
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    That sounds like a lot to be dealing with <3 it is really painful when fall out with a friend. Do you think you guys will make up at any point? I know can fee like won’t at times but with time you could be friends again. 

Have you thought about seeing your gp about how you’re feeling ? <3  we are here to listen <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Emoji246, welcome to The Mix! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Eleanor Hey <3
  • Options
    @Shaunie 'I don't think he will forgive me :s
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2020
    Welcome! <3

Sorry to hear about what you've been through, are you able to explain a little more about what happened?x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Azziman said:
    Welcome! <3

Sorry to hear about what you've been through, are you able to explain a little more about what happened?x

Hello yes sure basically my friend he keeps promising to message me but he never does I'm always the one so I said to him your doing it on purpose and then he said no I'm not I  forgot then he said your thinking bad of me again and then I said I don't care if you message and then he said ok then I said I'm sorry I didn't mean that then he said words can hurt and after that, 've been feeling rubbish trouble sleeping panic attacks not eating a lot, as usual, I worry about getting ill a lot <3
  • Options
    Ah okay, thanks for that! I agree that people should really keep their promises if they can, but also understand that sometimes people can forget to do things. I understand why you're annoyed. Having said that, I think your reaction (poor sleep, panic attacks) are quite strong compared to the situation, and I'm more concerned about that than the convo to be honest as it's not a normal response. Are you in touch with your GP for support about your wellbeing? x
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Azziman No, I'm not in touch with a GP x
  • Options
    I think that's a really important first step to take - they are really helpful and can connect you to a great network of supportive people. Counsellors are really good when you need someone who understands you and who you can talk to. And the GP can really help with your sleep, eating and panic attacks, that sounds worrying but they're very good at helping you. You don't have to live like this, and you're not alone - you've got support waiting for you when you want it :)
  • Options
    My Mom said no :s   
    @Azziman
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    @Emoji246
    Sorry to hear it's still an issue for you, like I mentioned you should be able to contact them yourself if you feel comfortable doing so. Out of curiosity did your Mom mention exactly why she's saying no? 

• Options
    @Spook98 Because she said nothing is wrong with me  :s
  • Options
    I know it can be hard but it might be worth trying to explain exactly what you've been thinking and feeling, write it down beforehand if it helps you work through it.
  • Options
    @Spook98 Ive actually had enough :s
  • Options
    Sorry :/ Wish I could help better
  • Options
    @Spook98 message me if you like its not your fault  :/
  • Options
    JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Emoji246, just wanted to check in to see how you've been doing these past few days? 
  • Options
    Hi @JamJar I’ve been doing rubbish Thankyou for asking 🥺😭
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    My Mom said no :s   
    @Azziman
    You can still go to the GP and talk to them about it, and if you ask them, they won't tell your parents about it unless there's a concern over safeguarding (i.e. they don't think you have mental capacity to make decisions). I'd argue that if it's for the sake of your health, it's always a good idea to go and see them - even if your mum was right, there's no downside to having it all checked out :)