Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You could always check in with doctor to see if it your meds could possibly cause asthma flare up
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2020
    Shaunie said:
    I just stumbled along someone tiktok who is being people’s mums. She asked people to pretend their her child in comments and she does a video replying 😭😂😂😂 the comment section being filled with things like “mum I need a poo” I think that is enough social media for me today😂
    Literally snorted from laughing 💀💀💀💀💀
    Literally me when I scrolled through them. Ahahah. Each to their own i guess 😭😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I really hope nobody is hurt in the incident in Birmingham 😭
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    OMG massive thunderstorm outside!!! And I can’t even blame it on Scottish weather aha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    OMG massive thunderstorm outside!!! And I can’t even blame it on Scottish weather aha

So need one here
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    hii
  • Options

Please send this eay
  • Options
    I'll pay you
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2020
    Morning all 😄
  • Options
    Morninggg
  • Options
    Im getting ready to head to the train station for a long arse journey to my family....wooooooo
  • Options
    Hey!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Can't decide what to wear.
    Really hope all 3 trains have air con
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Hey 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hey 

Hey how are
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    hi all, how is everyone?
  • Options
    Excitedddddd
    How Are you @Mellyy99
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Excitedddddd
    How Are you @Mellyy99
    stressed haha, doing anything nice with your family?
  • Options
    Mellyy99 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Excitedddddd
    How Are you @Mellyy99

Got a few things planned and seeing some friends too. I'm away for the week, maybe longer
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Excitedddddd
    How Are you @Mellyy99

Got a few things planned and seeing some friends too. I'm away for the week, maybe longer
    That's good at least you can get away for a bit and keep busy :) 
  • Options
    I’m still pretty anxious and I’m edge @GreenTea

Excited to go home ? Least you won’t have to sit next to strangers ;) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I'm excited for cooler temperatures 😂 home is a lot cooler than here. 
  • Options
    I’ve got a BPD group on video call on miscro soft teams. Don’t suppose anyone knows if that means I’ll show my face 
  • Options
    Video calls normally mean showing face.  Depends on what they say.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    We used to do video calls for college but a lot of us kept our videos off , I guess if you can manage video on today and you should have the contact details of the group leaders to me able to say maybe you don’t feel comfortable with your video on @Shaunie
  • Options
    Oh okay thank you Millie!
  • Options
    😬🙃🙃🙃
  • Options
    This new station is confusing
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,787 Master Poster
    Shaunie said:
    I’ve got a BPD group on video call on miscro soft teams. Don’t suppose anyone knows if that means I’ll show my face 
    I think that it would depend on what the leader of the group would want you to do and what you feel more comfortable with. Sometimes when I do video calls on Microsoft Teams I just keep my camera off but that is mainly because it is calls with friends. Have you ever done a call on Microsoft Teams? If you need help then just send me a PM.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Shaunie said:
    I think that it would depend on what the leader of the group would want you to do and what you feel more comfortable with. Sometimes when I do video calls on Microsoft Teams I just keep my camera off but that is mainly because it is calls with friends. Have you ever done a call on Microsoft Teams? If you need help then just send me a PM.
    No never used Microsoft teams. Thank you!