Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It's really yummy. Got a pizza too. I posted it in the vegan thread In health
  • joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    i just take my coffee right now, was just a banana and water for breackfast haha (its 9am) the pizza was what flavor?
    everything always goes ^^
    Roasted veg and hummus
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,608 Legendary Poster
    @Laine is 24 hours in A&E on Netflix?? Where are you watching them all 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    @GreenTea enjoy that !! <3 hummus isnt my thing but my mum absoultely loves it and has it for her lunch a lot!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
    One of my cats has a great taste in music. She likes Disturbed and she likes The Trashmen. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    @GreenTea enjoy that !! <3 hummus isnt my thing but my mum absoultely loves it and has it for her lunch a lot!

I can't wait 
    Hummus is great. I'd eat it with a spoon if I could
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Season 2 and 3 is on Netflix @independent_ rest are on All 4 or whatever it's called these days I'm there now 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Cheers @Laine might watch a few now from the earlier seasons the ones that were at kings I remember watching those as a kid aha
    Hello
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    @independent_ I’m watching how I met your mother atm it’s really good! 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Awesome!
    Tonight sucks
    @GreenTea sorry to hear that <3 sending big hugs what have you done today?
    @GreenTea sorry to hear that <3 sending big hugs what have you done today?

Went for a walk earlier. Just gonna relax this even
  • pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Any of you going to group chat tonight?
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,454 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2020
    Shaunie I’m daisy just so you know ok? And Care for both my mum and dad and finding a lot of things rubbish as I’m sure you saw in group chat?
    I did thought you said about you caring for your dad. 

@pandalover200 I’m just wondering why in chat you said your dad is already gone

im going to tag
    @The Mix too just cause I’m bit confused about all this
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Hey :)
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Heyy 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Howdy
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Millie2787 how are you?
    Beach day tomorroww
    @GreenTea yayyyyyy!!!! That’s exciting I hope you have an amazing day :) 
    Thank you. I just really hope it isn't busy
    Yeah hopefully @GreenTea it varies on our beaches, there was one day that I went and it was packed and another I went and it was empty.
    Hey hey
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Yh I think Brean is like that too. Guess we shall find out
    Heyy @Shaunie how are you?
    It’s been warm but absolutely chucking it down with rain today here 
    Suicidal how are you?