Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Thats pretty much my routine too lol
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    I have to be awake early tomorrow cause I've got a zoom call at 10am!! :lol: I know that's not early for most people but it's for me aha 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Lol early is like 6am ;)
  • Options
    That's the middle of the night to me ahaha ;) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Hi
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    That's the middle of the night to me ahaha ;) 

Was gonna say you normal here talking really late haha
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey, I really want to eat some ice cream lol but I told myself I would save it for tomorrow when I do well/ bad on my exams 😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    @GreenTea yeah, I didn't get to sleep till 3am last night. My sleep schedule is really really really messed up right now!

@Dandelion did you eat the ice cream??
  • Options
    Oh damn haha..hope your sleep pattern gets better soon!
  • Options
    I hope so too, it's getting worse by the night I feel ahaha. 

How's your night been @GreenTea?
  • Options
    lucyking200lucyking200 Deactivated Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    Hi all love this chit chat and reading the comments and getting to chat to some of you what have you all been up to?
  • Options
    Yep tomorrow I have to wake up at 7:30 am to be ready for 1:1 teams video call at 10 am and group video call at 11 am!!
  • Options
    Not much if I'm honest @lucyking200, just relaxing aha, how about yourself?

7.30am is sooo early!! To me at least aha.
  • Options
    Howdy 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Heyy @Millie2787 how are you?
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea yeah, I didn't get to sleep till 3am last night. My sleep schedule is really really really messed up right now!

@Dandelion did you eat the ice cream??
    Nope 😂🙌🏻
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Heyy @Millie2787 how are you?
    I’m great how are you ? :) 
  • Options
    Not much if I'm honest @lucyking200, just relaxing aha, how about yourself?

7.30am is sooo early!! To me at least aha.

Hey video group  chats 
  • Options
    Howdy 

Heya how you doing?
  • Options
    I hope so too, it's getting worse by the night I feel ahaha. 

How's your night been @GreenTea?

Guess what I've been watching.
  • Options
    I'm alright thanks @Millie2787 <3 

@Dandelion aww, at least you've still got your treat for after your exam now!! Enjoy that!

@lucyking200 aww that sounds good, is that video group chat with your friends or your classmates?
  • Options
    I bet I can guess @GreenTea, Grey's Anatomy?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    Yep tomorrow I have to wake up at 7:30 am to be ready for 1:1 teams video call at 10 am and group video call at 11 am!!
    Why would you have to wake up 2 and a half hours early for a video chat?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    All I’m doing tomorrow is have an appointment for 24 hour ECG then I’m sure I’ll spend the rest of it just watching my heart lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I bet I can guess @GreenTea, Grey's Anatomy?

Correct hahaha
    Season 5 episode 20!
    I'm getting there! Only another 11 seasons to go
  • Options
    I wish Louie would shut up and let me sleep 😂 does anyone want a dog because he’s doing my head in 
  • Options
    Ahaha @GreenTea, that's impressive! I'm just listening to music still at the moment aha.

@Shaunie I was thinking that myself. I'm the type of person who will literally get up half an hour before I have to go somewhere aha.
  • Options
    Samee lol
  • Options
    @Millie2787 aww <3 dogs are so cute - even when they want so much attention they won't let you sleep aha!

@Shaunie aha I hate getting up early that much! Even like doing my makeup and stuff (if I do it) doesn't take long aha
  • Options
    He won’t stop snoring 🤦🏼‍♀️ Actually giving me headache