Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    You know im not really fussy on ice cream ... im a weirdo but it's just so .. cold.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    You know im not really fussy on ice cream ... im a weirdo but it's just so .. cold.
    Same, not a masssive fan but enjoy it every now and again
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Lol I have gin.
    London dry gin with rose lemonade mixer
  • Options
    I have water... plain water :lol:
  • Options
    @Liam finally someone else!! I don't like doughnuts either. Everyone thinks I'm weird. I don't mind ice cream now and again but has to be a very specific kind (Ben & Jerry's cookie dough) or part of another dessert. 

@GreenTea aha I've got vodka!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    Water is healthy and refreshing 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    nope, not a big fan of doughnuts or any kind of cake either :lol: ... Like ill eat them but not fussed
  • Options
    @Liam I like cakes but not doughnuts. My partner loves the custard doughnuts that you get from the Co-Op and he always goes on about the fact that he can buy them and not share them with me aha. Same with Ferrero Rocher 
  • Options
    @independent_ Custard doughnuts sound rank hahaha i do love ferrero rocher though, i eat them and spit out the wee nut in the middle :lol:
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    Hi
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie .. how was work?
  • Options
    Honestly @Liam, they are vile. My partner bought 2 packets last time he was up here all to himself and I was like WTF how can you eat those ;) I hate them. Ferrero Rocher just aren't my thing.

Hey @Shaunie, how are you?
  • Options
    Work was okay actually went pretty fast thankfully
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    HELLOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    @GreenTea heyyyyyyy!!! 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    I have water... plain water :lol:

You too healthy
  • Options
    nah lol @GreenTea
  • Options
    water is tooooo healthy!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Who put the link to that squirrel video in GC tonight I cant remember? One of the best 20 minutes of my life I swear aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    If i drink anything sugary now i wont sleep haha
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Who put the link to that squirrel video in GC tonight I cant remember? One of the best 20 minutes of my life I swear aha
    that would be Sand lol 
  • Options
    @Starlight think it was Sand aha
  • Options
    lucyking200lucyking200 Deactivated Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    I’m feeling happier tonight 
  • Options
    @Liam yess haha water is healthy!

@independent_ heyyyyyy!!!!!

Bloom gin company seems to be my new fav
  • Options
    I was drinking water earlier and a fly landed in it 
  • Options
    @independent_ thanks aha :lol:

@lucyking200 yay, thats good im glad your feeling happier! 

• Options
    @Starlight what video was jt?
  • Options
    I've somehow managed to scratch my eyelid and it really hurts 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @Starlight what video was jt?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFZFjoX2cGg

This video! If you need a little pick me up I recommend aha
    Also cute squirrels aha

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Im watching clothes hauls. Cause im obsessed with whats in fashion😂 i will not wear anything that is out of fashion. Lol. I guess that makes me boring