Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Mhm
    Can't breathe.worst breakdown and nobody cared. Fun times. So fun.

Might YouTube when calm
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Hugs <3<3<3 here if you need a chat 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I’ve decided sleep is overrated 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Haha @*BananaMonkey* I wish I could sleep right now, I can never sleep until like 3am nowadays. 

How are you doing?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Margarita is my favourite kind of pizza aha, im boring :joy: 
    Margarita is my favourite too. Nice and simple
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I didnt even notice the time  :#:lol:
  • Options
    @EGm yeah, I really like it although that said I'm a huge cheese fan and love anything with cheese on. 

@Liam nor did I tbh aha
  • Options
    @independent_ I’m okay I guess how’s you? 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    @independent_ Yes the cheese is what I like. Gooey melted cheese mmm
  • Options
    @*BananaMonkey* I'm alright thanks :) what you been doing today?
  • Options
    @EGM OMG!!! I looooove cheese!! 
  • Options
    @*BananaMonkey* I'm alright thanks :) what you been doing today?
    Not much today. Just relaxing really.. it’s my weekend off work so it’s been nice. What about you?
  • Options
    @*BananaMonkey* not much either really I went to the shops earlier but that's about it, was meant to be going for a walk with my friend but she cancelled and we're going next weekend instead. I bet it's nice to have the weekend off :) 
  • Options
    Morning aidan
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Morning peeps 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Good morning everyone
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Morning! 💖
    Food for thought this morning.

Why don't crisp companies stick to the same colours? Walkers cheese and onion is blue but golden wonder is green. You think you're getting cheese and onion but it's actually salt and vinegar. Is it too much to ask to stick to the same colours 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Morning! 💖
    Food for thought this morning.

Why don't crisp companies stick to the same colours? Walkers cheese and onion is blue but golden wonder is green. You think you're getting cheese and onion but it's actually salt and vinegar. Is it too much to ask to stick to the same colours 😂

Welll walkers crisps used to be blue was salt and vinegar  and cheese and onion was green but I’m pretty sure they changed them but yes it’s annoying the amount of times I’ve gone for sale and vinegar and started eating cheese and onion 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    My child wanted to say good morning too 

• Options
    Hey everyone!! How is everyone today??

@Aidan I don’t understand how dogs have so much energy at any time, Theo always has lots and lots and lots of energy and I’m like chill mate it’s 10pm at night and you’ve already been for a 2 hour walk today :joy: 
  • Options
    Well last night ..was... horrific. 

What's Everyone doing today,?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,514 Skive's The Limit
    Im stressed gotta go to work today
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @independent_ not so great after last night, so taking it slow this morning. How have you been?
  • Options
    Oh @GreenTea, I’m so sorry to hear you had a bad night. Hugs <3 

I’m alright. Today I think I’m just doing nothing ahain (there’s deffo a pattern developing here aha). 
  • Options
    Lol go for a walk?
  • Options
    I might do that at some point later, if it doesn’t rain aha. Depends how I feel lol 

At least it’s not as hot anymore
  • Options
    Ah go out in the rain. That's the best time. Less people, free shower,
  • Options
    Aha yeah I suppose, definitely less people which is a good thing 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    It is still too hot where i am😓
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Either that or im coming dow with hot flushes lol