Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Group Chat Schedule 14th-20th

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
Hey! 

Sunday 14th
General Chat
Support Chat

Monday 15th
General Chat
Support Chat

Tuesday 16th
General Chat
Support Chat
Support Circle

Wednesday 17th
General Chat
Support Chat

Thursday 18th
General Chat
Support Chat

Friday 19th
General Chat
Support Chat
Young Carer's Chat

Saturday 20th
General Chat
Support Chat
Under 16s Chat

Support Chat (8-9.30pm): A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment.

General Chat (8.9.30pm): A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. 

Support Circle (7.55-9.30pm): Support Circle is a Support Chat of no more than 4 people seeking support, where everyone takes it in turns to share while the rest of the group listens. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners. You can sign-up here.

Young Carers Chat (8-9:30pm): These work the same way as a Support Chat, only the space is just for young carers. If you're either a young carer or young adult carer, feel free to drop on by. If you think you're one of these, also turn up too to see what you think! :)

Under 16's Support Chat (6-7:30pm): We're piloting a new form of Under 16's Support Chat, which runs every second Saturday. More information here.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Heads up it seems chatwee is having a bit of a moment at the mo so might be worth looking into incase it’s still the same tonight @Connor @The Mix
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Hey @Millie2787 thankyou for this, we're looking into it :)
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    I just noticed that as well. It isn't working for Beat either.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    I  HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE. I JUST CHECKED MY EMAILS AND AN EMAIL FROM CHATWEE ARRIVED IN MY INBOX!

Hello [not sharing my name on here]

This upcoming Tuesday, June 16, at 4 AM EST / 9 AM UTC we’ll conduct scheduled maintenance work that will last approximately 4 hours.

The usual chat service may be unavailable for you during this time. Please prepare accordingly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Team Chatwee
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It's working fine lol
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I just keep getting This 😅

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    The update by the way, there's no emojis, they've gone 
    I just keep getting This 😅

Really? It's working fine my end
    @Millie2787 I am getting a similar message, will continue looking into it
    Lol when I need support circle the most something always happens to try and prevent it 😭😭😭😭😭
    Either it is technical fuck-ups or something was not 100% finished.
    It's working fine :) has been the past hour 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I hope the lack of emojis ain't permanant something feels wrong about saying 
    "So sorry to hear that" 
    Or 
    "Hi" without any 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Laine said:
    I hope the lack of emojis ain't permanant something feels wrong about saying 
    "So sorry to hear that" 
    Or 
    "Hi" without any 😂
    Literally lol.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I hope it’s working tonight 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Really weird. It seems to be working for Beat but not The Mix.
    how do you get onto it when chat isn’t on @Kasa2103?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    It is working for the mix? I've just gone on
    Never mind, I worked it out. It’s not working for me either.
     see..
    that’s really strange.
    Hey all!

To access chat tonight, you'll need to join through the link on The Mix's website since the direct link is not working right now. Also, it appears that Chrome is definitely a good browser to use for the chat as it is currently!
    Hopefully we will not have 4 nights in a row of no chat. ;)
    Hopefully it actually works tonight. Mine loaded on my phone last night but not my laptop which was very strange.
    edited June 2020
    Yep go through direct link however it appears emojis still do not work so don't take it personally or maybe say *heart* haha :joy: 

If for any reason it does not work out again i will make a support thread as per usual :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

Earlier I noticed that a password is needed for the rooms. Will this restriction be lifted at chat time or will a password be put on here?
    Aidan said:
    Ah @Kasa2103 from my experience of chatwee not working in the past, I think that could be so the Gnome Overlords™ can test chat and see if it works without us mere mortals walking in on them :wink:
    I think you will find someone did walk in. I walked in on then in the Under 16's Support Chat. :wink:
    edited June 2020
    Hey U16s chat user!

The chat is not on the group chat schedule but you can join through here https://client.chatwee.com/popout/599c194bbd616d8b43891808 
    it should be working but if it doesn't try incognito :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈