Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Brain teasers

Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster

The rules are simple on this one, once you have solved the brain teaser, write your answer in a spoiler and set another one for the next person to guess. I will start with a riddle!

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    The letter E?

What belongs to you but it also used by other people without your knowledge?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Spot on @Kasa2103 - will have to give your one a think :3

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    @Kasa2103 is it your name ? 

What has 4 fingers and a thumb but no blood 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @Kasa2103 is it your name ? 

What has 4 fingers and a thumb but no blood 
    Yes well done! :) At long damn last. ;) Is it a glove?

How long is a piece of string?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    The day before yesterday, I was 18 years old, and next year I will turn 21.

When is my birthday?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    @Skive said:

When is my birthday?
    December the 30th?

There are 5 brothers in a family. Each brother has a sister. How many sisters are there?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Mike Just one?

What gets wetter the more it drys?
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Mike said:
    @Skive said:

When is my birthday?
    December the 30th?

There are 5 brothers in a family. Each brother has a sister. How many sisters are there?
    One.

A lift is on the ground floor. There are four people in the lift including me.
    When the lift reaches first, floor, one person gets out and three people get in.

The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out 6 people get in.

It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone else dies in the lift. How did I survive?

• Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Mike Just one?

A towel

When the lift reaches first, floor, one person gets out and three people get in.
    It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone else dies in the lift. How did I survive?
  • Options
    @Eleanor said:
    @Mike Just one?
    Yup! Nice thinking. :tongue:
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Eleanor said:
    @Mike Just one?

A towel

Did you get out on one of the other floors @Kasa2103?

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Ed_ said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Eleanor said:
    @Mike Just one?

A towel

Did you get out on one of the other floors @Kasa2103?
    Yes I did. Well done Ed.

How many posts do you need to make to get the Skive's The Limit ranking?
    Post edited by Dancer on
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:

Yes I did. Well done Mike.

Mike?! ;)

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Ed_ said:
    Kasa2103 said:

Mike?! ;)
    Fuck sake.

Sorry. Half asleep. At least I got the right gender. 
  • Options
    Ed_ said:
    Kasa2103 said:

Mike?! ;)

httpsiytimgcomvinjq3JF00Zjsmaxresdefaultjpg
  • Options
    Mike said:
    Ed_ said:
    Kasa2103 said:

Mike?! ;)

httpsiytimgcomvinjq3JF00Zjsmaxresdefaultjpg
    Well I got the right gender. So sorry. Just before I typed that thing about you I saw something that you posted on.
  • Options
    It's no problem @Kasa2103 - there is an ongoing joke in the office that Mike and I look similar. I still think this is a big insult to Mike :lol:

• Options
    Ed_ said:
    It's no problem @Kasa2103 - there is an ongoing joke in the office that Mike and I look similar. I still think this is a big insult to Mike :lol:

Lol! Let me guess who started the joke. @Italia or @Connor
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @Ed_ and @Mike actually do sort of look the same. But that is a good thing because your pictures look amazing.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    What's the current brain teaser? Can't find it 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    What's the current brain teaser? Can't find it 
    Sorry.  There was a bit of chit chat going on so it got missed.

How many posts do you need to make to get the Skive's The Limit ranking?