Home Travel & Free Time

Weekly Challenge #140

Jade09Jade09 EnglandModerator Posts: 649 Incredible Poster
Its Time to Start Something New Images Stock Photos  Vectors

Hey everyone, for the next two weeks the challenge is going to be "start something new"

Feel free to share in this thread what new things you are starting!  <3

Also you can vote for the next weekly challenge below 

Hope everyone is safe and well  :)

Weekly Challenge #140 3 votes

Share your creations challenge
66% 2 votes
Bake to reflect you challenge
33% 1 vote
I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Learning basic sign language 👌
    Jade09
  • MikeMike 🚀🌌 LondonPosts: 3,973 Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    I keep tropical fish, and I've recently started up a tank with no filter and some interesting new plants. It's a bit of an experiment and different to what I've done before, so interested to see how it works out!

I haven't added fish yet but I've noticed snails and other tiny creatures making themselves at home. :)
    "We held on to hope that better times were coming, and when we did, we were right."

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
    Jade09
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,399 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Trying to draw and paint
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    Jade09
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandModerator Posts: 649 Incredible Poster
    They all sound like really cool things to be starting!

@Shaunie i'd love to learn to draw and paint, you'll have to show us some of your creations! 

@Mike Love that!

@GreenTea Awesome! BSL is such as fab and valuable thing to learn! 
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam