Home Introduce Yourself
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Hi! I'm Leanne

jasmine101010jasmine101010 Posts: 1 Literally just got here
Hi I'm Leanne, 

i love in london, I'm a single parent to a beautiful daughter. I have one cat named Triton. 

I use to love fantasy art, into crime serials and reality stuff. 

A majority of my life i have suffered some some form of depression but I had coped before with medication from the doctors. But lately due to home circumstances I have become more weak and feel like my head is going to explode. 

I searched her online for help and I came across this site and decided to join the forum 
Jade09

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,428 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Leanne :heart:

Welcome to The Mix community 

Glad you’ve joined this community, hopefully we can help :smile:

Sending hugs 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,458 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello Leanne 👋

Welcome to the mix! Hope we can offer you the help, support and advice you are looking for 💜

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey Leanne! :) Welcome to The Mix! :)

hopefully we can be of some help to you <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • JordanJordan Posts: 342 Super Moderator
    Hi Leanne, welcome to The Mix!
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,154 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 633 Moderator
    Hey there Leanne! welcome to the community, glad you have joined us here!  :)
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,775 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome Leanne!