Home Introduce Yourself

Oh hi!

ToniToni Posts: 67 The Mix Staff
Hi there! I've been lurking behind the scenes for a while, but felt it was time to introduce myself!

I'm Toni, and I'm the Head of Marketing and Communications here at The Mix. I've decided I want to be in The Mix community a little bit more so decided now was the time to post! Hey hey!  =)

Some of my interests are: adventuring in the wilderness, gaming and reading dystopian and Sci-Fi.

Jade09Eleanor

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,795 Community Veteran

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    ToniJade09
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 927 Part of The Mix Family
    edited April 2020
    Hey :)  nice to meet you!
    Jade09Toni
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 617 Moderator
    Good to have you here @Toni:)
    Toni
  • EyepatchEyepatch Smol Bean Posts: 665 Incredible Poster
    Hello @Toni

B) ohhh another dystopian sci-fi fan, can you give me a book recommendation please?

I’ve read some of the classics, The time machine, War of the worlds, do androids dream of electric sheep, Dune, I’ve got slaughter house 5 but need to finish house of leaves before I start it :) 

I recommend Roadside Picnic :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Toni
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,589 Community Veteran
    hey! :) nice to meet you :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Toni
  • EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,814 Extreme Poster
    Hey Toni :)
    Alis propriis volat 
    Toni
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 789 Super Moderator
    Hey,

Welcome, great to have you here :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

Toni
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 12,316 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hey Toni. Welcome!
    Apologise for your mistakes not your feelings. 
    Toni
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 10,514 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Toni! 😊

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Toni
  • ToniToni Posts: 67 The Mix Staff
    Thank you for the welcomes everyone! Eyepatch said:
    Hello @Toni

B) ohhh another dystopian sci-fi fan, can you give me a book recommendation please?

I’ve read some of the classics, The time machine, War of the worlds, do androids dream of electric sheep, Dune, I’ve got slaughter house 5 but need to finish house of leaves before I start it :) 

I recommend Roadside Picnic :) 
    Have you read Atwood's Maddaddam trilogy? It's some of my favourites! I recently finished the Dune series! So good, but so long! 

Not heard of Roadside Picnic, but I'll definitely add it to the list. 
    Eyepatch