Home Introduce Yourself

Hiya.

Hello everyone. I'm Catherine. Umm I don't have much to say because well I don't actually talk to a lot of people and I am kind of insecure. :'(  I thought if I come here I could talk to other people who also have what I have. Anxiety. Depression. Maybe I could make a friend on here. Huh! this is easier than I thought. I realize that probably no one is actually gonna care. Well if you are one of the few people reading this thx.:)
MikeBubblesGoesBooJade09

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 953 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @Catherine0w0

Welcome to the community :heart:

It's positive that you are reaching out for support, we are here for you 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Catherine0w0
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Community Champion Posts: 1,270 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
  • MikeMike Community Manager Posts: 4,099 Community Veteran
    Love the avatar @Catherine0w0! Welcome welcome. :)
    Taking a break 🌈
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey @Catherine0w0 welcome! :)
    a lot of us have depression/anxiety so will be able to offer advice about this :) you're not alone!
    ps. we're all a lovely bunch and I hope you find what you need here :)<3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Community Champion Posts: 4,479 The Mix Elder
    Hey :) 

Anxiety/depression is quite common for all of us here and we are all here whenever you are ready to talk ... sending your lots of positive hugs and vibes 💜
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SiobhanSiobhan Posts: 14,447 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hey! Welcome
    i hope we can support you <3 
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”