Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hey my name is JustR3DGY

Hi all,
i am JustR3DGy ( a nickname). i am 17 and i am an esports gamer and YouTuber. Howeveer i suffer alot from attachment issues, and finding things to do. so im here to get some help and maybe some things to do

Comments

• _John_John Posts: 87 Budding Regular
    edited December 2019
    Sup @JustR3DGY

Is there anything you wanna talk about? I do really like watching esports as I used to play a lot of competitive online games back then.

You said that you're an esports gamer, so are you part of a team? If it is, then you might have problems with your roster.

If you taking part on your own, then you might have a hard time after you lose couple of games that isn't what you've hoped for, and you said you have some sort of emotional attachment which I got that feeling on different occasions.

So if you want to find "some things to do", feel free to take part in this community. Although we don't have a lot of people who is obsessed with video games especially esports, at least that stress is out of your head by switching to a completely different topic. You can go back to whatever you like when you're ready.

These are all of my advice though, you can seek support through their webchat, phone, text and there's also group chat by going to 'Get Support' section.

Welcome btw :)

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."  - Sun Tzu
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey,

Welcome to The Mix, :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome !!!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey @JustR3DGY

It's lovely to have you here at the mix and I hope that you can find some support here!  :)