Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What are you looking forward too?

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Mike said:
    I cancelled plans for this weekend to get some good chill time in. :)

Literally same 😂
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Dad's upset that he won't see me before he's transferred south for surgery, little does he know someone from work offered to run me and mam in tomorrow after my shift, he doesn't suspect a thing as there's no buses on Sunday's here.. can't wait to see him! 💕💕
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Christmas! I can't believe its only ten days away  :o It's gone so fast!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I think I will join Young Labour. Not only do I want to help and make a difference, but I also think I need to make some friends and I might meet awesome people through events, you never know. I should get over the anxiety and do it today :)
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Day out with sisters tomorrow
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Baking tomorrow for my dads birthday
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture
    Dinner at Honest Burger later. :) The plant burger is out of this world.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    @Mike honest burger is one of my go to places in London. Absolutely love it there. 
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I've got my friend coming to stay with me for a few weeks in August!!! It's sitll a ways off but I'm really excited about the whole thing. :D
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,966 Community Veteran
    Goin to Finland Nd nightwish
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    World book Day!
    Finally decided what to dress up as!
  • Options
    What are you going as @GreenTea?

I'm looking forward to seeing a friend tomorrow. :) We're overdue a life catch-up.
  • Options
    Cat in the hat! @Mike gonna try convince 2 work friends to dress and thing one and thing two lol
  • Options
    ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    The summer. Getting outside in the sun, swimming.
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • Options
    @Mike I've changed my mind and I'm going as a dictionary.
    Gonna get a white t-shirt and a Sharpie and write words and definitions on it 😂
  • Options
    mags98 said:

To watch yourself grow and see how much you're capable of achieving

(Got from reasons to stay alive thread)
    but hopefully looking forwardTo this

• Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    To getting my nails done tomorrow! A bit of me time is well overdue  <3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    Finishing the book that my sister let me borrow from her bookshelf. Currently reading Warhorse by Michael Morpurgo.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Having a hair cut and dying it!
  • Options
    ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    Well everything is cancelled so.. I just want silence
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • Options
    My interview to be over
  • Options
    The hotel are doing a free delivery service for food cause of coronavirus and you better believe I'm making the most of it 😂 so having that for tea 😁
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Going back to work tomorrow! :)
  • Options
    To shave my face again this week 😂  honestly I know j am female but it's made me skin so good. Foundation looks better and my skin is completely clear At the moment and it evens out blemishes and I feel that bit better in my skin 😊
  • Options
    Might give my friends a call later and see how they're doing. We also decided we're going to be having house movie and board game nights during the week to keep us busy, which I'm far too excited about!
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Brought a new colouring book and some new gel pens to keep me busy during my free time 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    So excited to start this! 😁 Can finally colour my emotions again 😂😂

• Options
    Friday night dinner on tonight!!!!
  • Options
    Social distancing date night tomorrow over video call. :)
  • Options
    Ticking off my list that im doing while social distancing at home. Like cutting up the wood from my bedroom to put in the bin. I did that today. So i can tick it off the list and something that feels better when get to tick it off! Need to sort out the garden tho which yeah not looking forward to lol. Only to finish aha