Home Introduce Yourself

Hi, my name is fahad!

fahadfahad Posts: 1 Literally just got here
I am an isolated individual with very few friends. 
Kathleen07

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,399 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome! I hope we can make you feel less lonely or help/support in some ways. If wanna talk more about how you feel that might help to recongise why you isolate yourself & if you wanted more friends ect. 
    Hope you find it helpful here <3
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey, welcome :) That doesn't sound good and just to echo Shaunie, I hope we can help <3
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 953 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @fahad

Welcome to The Mix, :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

• AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,240 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x