Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chat 08.12.19

13»

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    GreenTea said:

Yaaaaay :smile::heart:
    Someone seems happy
    I'm okay :smile: 
    :)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Kasa2103 said:
    @Stephanie I forgot to mention this earlier but I absolutely love your profile picture.
    Aw thank you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    @Stephanie I forgot to mention this earlier but I absolutely love your profile picture.
    Aw thank you :heart:
    No problem. Your hair is just like mine.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Anyone got any nice plans for the week ahead? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Boop
    Work work and work this week
    Stephanie said:
    Anyone got any nice plans for the week ahead? :heart:
    Got school. :( But going on a trip on Friday.
    GreenTea said:
    Work work and work this week
    Boring. But at least you get paid
    Hope your weeks go okay :heart:

GreenTea said:
    Boop
    Bong bing boo. Bing Bong bing. Bing Bong bingly bungly boo.
    Nearly I'm a celeb timeee :smile:

Yay 

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Work doctors review college and brothers birthday 🤣 I love white chocolate hot chocolate ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Work doctors review college and brothers birthday 🤣 I love white chocolate hot chocolate ! 
    Sounds like a busy week 

https://youtu.be/hFjwbKMlmF4

You are all very welcome :heart: haahaha!

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Going to head off now am tired :) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Stephanie said:
    Nearly I'm a celeb timeee :smile:

Yay 
    You are addicted to that show ;)
    Going to head off now am tired :) 
    Night :heart:

Take good care :smile:

Looks like you are stuck with me. 

Ahhh shit. My cat really hates me. :( 
    Kasa2103 said:
    How come?

Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    How come?
    She keeps hissing at me. And earlier she growled every time I breathed.
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    How come?
    Oh no Kasa, I don't think she hates you though. 

Hmm
    GreenTea said:
    Hmm
    You alright there?

Hey folks

It's been lovely chatting, but I'm gonna say night, :heart:

Take good care everyone :heart:

Stephanie said:
    Hey folks

It's been lovely chatting, but I'm gonna say night, :heart:

Take good care everyone :heart:
    Goodnight.  Thank you so much for making the discussion. Take care. 
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    How come?
    Oh no Kasa, I don't think she hates you though. 
    Why else would she growl and hiss though? I didn't even do anything to annoy her.