Home Group Chat Announcements
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

General chat 08.12.19

StephanieStephanie Posts: 742 Super Moderator
Hey folks,

As you may have seen the chat software is down today, so no chats are on, however we thought it would be a nice idea to start a general chat so that we can still chat. 

If you need support The Mix offer various support 

Same guidelines apply for this thread,

Happy chatting :heart:
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 9,115 Supreme Poster
    Hello all!
    Anyone do anything good this weekend?

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 742 Super Moderator
    Hey @GreenTea

Chilled weekend for me, how about you? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,334 The Mix Elder
    Hi everyone 
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,535 Community Veteran
    Hey guys :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Stephanie said:
    Hey @GreenTea

Chilled weekend for me, how about you? :heart:

Had a good sort out of my room to make it feel more homely and just been relaxing! It's gonna be a busy week so soaking up that rest

Astrid Alauda

Kasa2103 said:
    Hi everyone 
    Hello. How are you?

Astrid Alauda

GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hi everyone 
    Hello. How are you?
    Meh. Don't want to go to school tomorrow. Tired. How are you?
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hi everyone 
    Hello. How are you?
    Meh. Don't want to go to school tomorrow. Tired. How are you?

Really struggling with mental and physical health, but got a test on my lungs tomorrow! Anyway this thread isn't for that hahaha 
    I just want to spam gifs

Astrid Alauda

Sounds nice @GreenTea

I do love a good declutter and cosy room

- Albus Dumbledore 

Sounds really hard for you. Good luck for tomorrow.
    @Stephanie decluttering is the best feeling haha.
    @Kasa2103 how was your weekend?

Astrid Alauda

Hey @BubblesGoesBoo Hey @Kasa2103

How are you both doing?

- Albus Dumbledore 

Sending hugs to you @GreenTea

Hope you feel better soon

- Albus Dumbledore 

GreenTea said:
    @Stephanie decluttering is the best feeling haha.
    @Kasa2103 how was your weekend?
    Busy.  Yesterday I had volunteering in the morning then in the afternoon I was in a show that went really well. Then today I watched a film with my mum and put up the Christmas tree with my sister. Never trust me with decorating! I will put on way too much tinsel, not enough baubles and take too many photos.
    Stephanie said:
    Sending hugs to you @GreenTea

Hope you feel better soon

Thank you. Good ol' inhaler keeping me going haba

Astrid Alauda

• Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,618 Community Veteran
    Suffering with side effects of these new meds so hoping they go soon but hey I got asked to be my nephews godmother 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    What film did you watch @Kasa2103

Astrid Alauda

Stephanie said:
    Hey @BubblesGoesBoo Hey @Kasa2103

How are you both doing?
    Tired. But it is barely 8:30pm.
    Suffering with side effects of these new meds so hoping they go soon but hey I got asked to be my nephews godmother 

Hey hey hey.
    Side effects will pass soon! Take it easy for a few days!

Astrid Alauda

• Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,618 Community Veteran
    @GreenTea it’s funny I’ve been falling asleep in lessons 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Anyone been watching I'm a celebrity? 

- Albus Dumbledore 

GreenTea said:
    What film did you watch @Kasa2103
    Matilda 
    @GreenTea it’s funny I’ve been falling asleep in lessons 🤣

Ooof hahaha.it should pass soon

Astrid Alauda

Stephanie said:
    Anyone been watching I'm a celebrity? 
    A bit 
    Love Matilda kasa!

Not been watching I'm a celeb. Been busy with work and my health

Astrid Alauda

I feel like we need some music :heart:

- Albus Dumbledore 

- Albus Dumbledore 

Astrid Alauda

Stephanie said:
    I feel like we need some music :heart:
    *blasts Ex-Wives*
    My life song <3