Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chat 08.12.19

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    A spider just fell on me. Ew.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Am excited me and my pen pal are sending our Christmas swap packages to each other this week 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Am excited me and my pen pal are sending our Christmas swap packages to each other this week 

That's cute! Hope you have fun doing it
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    If anyone is wondering what the heck I was talking about when I said *blasts Ex-Wives* it is from a musical called Six. Here is the song.

https://youtu.be/AOKiTcgc7SU
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    GreenTea said:
    Oh no. Spiders can be scary when they come out of nowhere.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Aw enjoy @Millie2787

That's super cute :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I have something amazing to tell everyone. 
    go for it @Kasa2103
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Burn the house 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Stephanie said:
    Aw enjoy @Millie2787

That's super cute :heart:
    I’m so excited though we’re making each other keep them for Christmas Day 
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Burn the house 
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Burn the house 

Don't even 😂😂 I almost did yesterday. I had a candle lit on my bedside table and forgot about it. I went and threw my clean bedding in the direction of my bed and my. Blanket landed on the candle 😂 luckily i moved like a super quick ninja and blew the candle out
    Only you would do that ! 🤣🤣

I got a well cute Christmas duvet cover reduced in Asda yesterday !
    Love a good reduced item!
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Burn the house 
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Burn the house 

Don't even 😂😂 I almost did yesterday. I had a candle lit on my bedside table and forgot about it. I went and threw my clean bedding in the direction of my bed and my. Blanket landed on the candle 😂 luckily i moved like a super quick ninja and blew the candle out
    Oh deary me, that could of been disastrous lol! I'm glad all is okay, and your house isn't burnt down 

On Friday one of the deputy headteachers called me and some other girls in year 8 and 9 to her office. I was scared that we were going to get told off. But it was not that at all. She was asking us whether we should go to Zizzi or Pizza Express when we take the sixth form mentors out for lunch. And we are going ice skating. Don't have to pay a single penny. I haven't been ice skating in months  (partially due to an elbow injury I have now recovered from and partially as I cba to get out of my nice warm bed at 5am on a Sunday.)
    Stephanie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Burn the house 
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Burn the house 

Oh deary me, that could of been disastrous lol! I'm glad all is okay, and your house isn't burnt down 
    I agree with you. Don't burn the house down! Homelessness at Christmas can be very hard. Homelessness at anytime of year is hard. 
    @Millie2787

I wish I had Christmas bedding, EVERY bedding set that I've found they don't have in my bed size, :(
    So I've given up hahaha!

Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Burn the house 
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Burn the house 

I agree with you. Don't burn the house down! Homelessness at Christmas can be very hard. Homelessness at anytime of year is hard. 

I know, already faced it in the past
    Ima made a hot chocolate
    Hahaha @Stephanie I found it and mum was like for fuck sake just get it 🤣
    Stephanie said:
    @Millie2787

I wish I had Christmas bedding, EVERY bedding set that I've found they don't have in my bed size, :(
    So I've given up hahaha!
    Never give up. You must keep a positive growth mindset. <3 You can do it Stephanie!
    Hahaha @Stephanie I found it and mum was like for fuck sake just get it 🤣
    Lol.
    Love hot chocolate @GreenTea :heart:

GreenTea said:

Super cute polar bear.
    GreenTea said:

Yaaaaay :smile::heart:

Stephanie said:
    GreenTea said:

Someone seems happy
    It's the wonky mug tho
    @Stephanie I forgot to mention this earlier but I absolutely love your profile picture.
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    GreenTea said:

Someone seems happy
    I'm okay :smile: