Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chat 08.12.19

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
Hey folks,

As you may have seen the chat software is down today, so no chats are on, however we thought it would be a nice idea to start a general chat so that we can still chat. 

If you need support The Mix offer various support 

Same guidelines apply for this thread,

Happy chatting :heart:
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello all!
    Anyone do anything good this weekend?
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @GreenTea

Chilled weekend for me, how about you? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Hi everyone 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey guys :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Stephanie said:
    Hey @GreenTea

Chilled weekend for me, how about you? :heart:

Had a good sort out of my room to make it feel more homely and just been relaxing! It's gonna be a busy week so soaking up that rest
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hi everyone 
    Hello. How are you?
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hi everyone 
    Hello. How are you?
    Meh. Don't want to go to school tomorrow. Tired. How are you?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hi everyone 
    Hello. How are you?
    Meh. Don't want to go to school tomorrow. Tired. How are you?

Really struggling with mental and physical health, but got a test on my lungs tomorrow! Anyway this thread isn't for that hahaha 
    I just want to spam gifs
    Sounds nice @GreenTea

I do love a good declutter and cosy room

Sounds really hard for you. Good luck for tomorrow.
    @Stephanie decluttering is the best feeling haha.
    @Kasa2103 how was your weekend?
    Hey @BubblesGoesBoo Hey @Kasa2103

How are you both doing?

Sending hugs to you @GreenTea

Hope you feel better soon

GreenTea said:
    @Stephanie decluttering is the best feeling haha.
    @Kasa2103 how was your weekend?
    Busy.  Yesterday I had volunteering in the morning then in the afternoon I was in a show that went really well. Then today I watched a film with my mum and put up the Christmas tree with my sister. Never trust me with decorating! I will put on way too much tinsel, not enough baubles and take too many photos.
    Stephanie said:
    Sending hugs to you @GreenTea

Hope you feel better soon

Thank you. Good ol' inhaler keeping me going haba
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Suffering with side effects of these new meds so hoping they go soon but hey I got asked to be my nephews godmother 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    What film did you watch @Kasa2103
    Stephanie said:
    Hey @BubblesGoesBoo Hey @Kasa2103

How are you both doing?
    Tired. But it is barely 8:30pm.
    Suffering with side effects of these new meds so hoping they go soon but hey I got asked to be my nephews godmother 

Hey hey hey.
    Side effects will pass soon! Take it easy for a few days!
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    @GreenTea it’s funny I’ve been falling asleep in lessons 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Anyone been watching I'm a celebrity? 

GreenTea said:
    What film did you watch @Kasa2103
    Matilda 
    @GreenTea it’s funny I’ve been falling asleep in lessons 🤣

Ooof hahaha.it should pass soon
    Stephanie said:
    Anyone been watching I'm a celebrity? 
    A bit 
    Love Matilda kasa!

Not been watching I'm a celeb. Been busy with work and my health
    I feel like we need some music :heart:

Stephanie said:
    I feel like we need some music :heart:
    *blasts Ex-Wives*