Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    More Hardcore excellence from 1992. Used to proper fancy this DJ too.

DJ Rap - Dvine Rhythm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5phGWse0FF0

Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Backstreet boys
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Phone number. Dominic Fike
    https://youtu.be/ETxuFyAL1RU

I love this song
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear

Blasting Capital
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture
    Lonely Boy by The Black Keys. This also might be one of my favourite feel-good music videos. It makes me so happy just to see this random dude dancing away with absolutely no shame.

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Salt-N-Pepa - None Of Your Business

Orginal girl power. 
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Billie eilish 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    The Children in Need Album but particularly in love with Jodie Whittaker’s Cover of Yellow 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    https://youtu.be/_kASjW_aPbQ

Haven't Heard this In awhile
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Discovered this YouTube channel today and I can't get enough. They cover modern pop songs in the style of 50's and 60's artists. This is their 50's style cover of Closer by The Chainsmokers.

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    Can't Stop The Beat from Hairspray
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Mumford and sons!
  • Options
    Been listening to a lot of Disclosure over the past few days. Been getting some nostalgia about their Reading set from 2016 that I saw live. Was an incredible show, visually as well as musically.

Omens:

You & Me:

• Options
    https://youtu.be/_kASjW_aPbQ

Haven't Heard this In awhile
    Been listening to this on repeat 😅
  • Options
    Stormzy new album
  • Options
    An old fav came on shuffle - Down The Road by C2C:

• Options
    https://youtu.be/u2DYtodyzec this got fully blasted in the car and he wouldn't turn it off until we sang along
  • Options
    blinding lights the weekend <3
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Dickhead by Kate Nash. One of my fav songs at the moment. Probably listened to it several times a day. Sums up the ex partner 😂
  • Options
    Shakira
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Go screw yourself 👌
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Girl just wanna have fun.
     Total throw back to when i went round friends to play just dance lol
  • Options
    @Shaunie omg I miss just dance haha 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options

• Options
    @Shaunie omg I miss just dance haha 
    Same lol. Im listening to satisfaction now lol. That was my fav haha
  • Options
    The greatest Prodigy track from the best Prodigy album.

Your Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBVuME6hal4
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Girl just wanna have fun.
     Total throw back to when i went round friends to play just dance lol
    I absolutely love Just Dance. Used to do it a lot back in year 7. Also did it at my ex best friends birthday party. Got the app on my phone. Just need to see if I can get it on the TV too.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    All time low. Kids in the dark 
  • Options
     love a good podcast on Spotify
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/p2NRbPuJ6OQ&nbsp;

Not sure if this is gonna work but listen to this, SO powerful