Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Meme den

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited September 2019
    Deleted because it might offend as it's political related meme
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    Got fed up of that quickly & cause i went out under age by going under when secruity was distracted by a fight but got caught one day so that was the end of that. Then by time i was actual age. I was bored lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2019
    Classic

Image result for all your base are belong to us
    Weekender Offender 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    😅

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited September 2019

Should of gone to specsavers 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣, my boyfriend sent me this and we laughed non stop for 10 minutes while video calling each other 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    It me lol
    The sun will rise and we will try again 

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,780 Master Poster

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Weekender Offender 

Weekender Offender 

Weekender Offender 

Omg lol went to see if he actually said that on twitter. His picture is his face on a penguin 😭😂😂😂

edited October 2019
    Maybe borderline offensive:///
    Hopefull not lol just funny
    How comes you changed the title?

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    I made a meme to help me remember the really long line I have in the Christmas show (I have many more lines but they are easier to remember.) Not sharing the meme because it reveals where I go to for performing arts sessions (it is on private setting anyway on Imgflip.) Oh and I emailed it to myself, texted it to myself, put it on my memo and sent it as a WhatsApp message. And me and the drama teacher put some actions to it yesterday during break before I showed it to the other staff.

edited November 2019